Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects. Key Responsibilities
- Primary interface between sales and BU for multiple customers and/or regions.
- Follows through on division strategy for assigned account(s) and/or region(s) to achieve specific Market Share (%). Executes to product Single Page Strategy with Sales.
- Understands customer roadmaps and HVPs to help position division products within assigned accounts/regions in line with customer specifications and product technical capabilities. Contributes competitive intelligence to red teams.
- Owns purchase and config spec responses. Responsible for closure of hardware and process specifications (RFQs).
- Gathers data , conducts value pricing analysis and recommends pricing structure of products. Partners with Sales for order closure.
- Qualifies, schedules, and coordinates demos, visits, and source inspections. Prepares and presents level 0/1 technical presentations to customers
- Responsible for achieving Account/Division level financial targets (gross margin, OpEx), book/bill commit and forecast.
- Program-manages account/division efforts. Sets and drives eval tool milestones.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.