Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Work in cross functional groups to translate customer configuration requirements into buildable systems within manufacturing business guidelines
- Work with Product Line Managers or Product Managers and Engineering to process Non-standard requests (NSRs) from customers
- Primary interface with Manufacturing Project Managers. Coordinate communications of order shipment status & configuration changes between manufacturing and account teams
- Communicate status and maintenance of commitments to customers, including source inspections
- Manage the order fulfillment process from forecast, manufacturing slot request, booking closure and shipment.
- Initiate customer requested inside lead-time change requests for approvals
- Prepare clean booking checklist (CBC) to ensure all booking requirements (e.g., purchase orders, spec demonstration approvals (SDA), clarification letters, etc.) are complete
- Escalate to management as needed to resolve booking or revenue issues
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.