Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
- Work in cross functional groups to translate customer configuration requirements into buildable systems within manufacturing business guidelines
- Work with Product Line Managers or Product Managers and Engineering to process Non-standard requests (NSRs) from customers
- Primary interface with Manufacturing Project Managers. Coordinate communications of order shipment status & configuration changes between manufacturing and account teams
- Communicate status and maintenance of commitments to customers, including source inspections
- Manage the order fulfillment process from forecast, manufacturing slot request, booking closure and shipment.
- Initiate customer requested inside lead-time change requests for approvals
- Prepare clean booking checklist (CBC) to ensure all booking requirements (e.g., purchase orders, spec demonstration approvals (SDA), clarification letters, etc.) are complete
- Escalate to management as needed to resolve booking or revenue issues
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.