Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects. Key Responsibilities
- Manage the order fulfillment process from forecast, manufacturing slot request, booking closure and shipment for individual customer or region..
- Work in cross functional groups to translate customer configuration requirements into buildable systems within manufacturing business guidelines
- Work with Product Line Managers or Product Managers and Engineering to determine and process Non-standard requests (NSRs) from customers
- Communicate status and maintenance of commitments to customers, including source inspections
- Primary interface with Manufacturing Project Managers. Coordinate communications of order shipment status & configuration changes between manufacturing and account teams
- Escalate to Account Team management as needed to resolve booking or revenue issues
- Prepare clean booking checklist (CBC) to ensure all booking requirements (e.g., purchase orders, spec demonstration approvals (SDA), clarification letters, etc.) are complete
- Initiate customer requested inside lead-time change requests for approvals
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.