Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Provides strategic direction and owns relationship for multiple customers and regions. Primary interface between sales and BU. Prepare and set tone for customer meetings.
- Formulates, integrates, and coordinates division strategy for assigned account(s) and/or region(s) to achieve specific Market Share (%). Executes to product Single Page Strategy with Sales.
- Understands customer roadmaps and HVPs. Helps translate into product development priorities. Positions division products within assigned accounts/regions in line with customer specifications and product technical capabilities. Contributes competitive intelligence to red teams.
- Aligns purchase and config spec responses. Responsible for closure of hardware and process specifications (RFQs).
- Gathers data, conducts value pricing analysis and recommends pricing structure of products. Partners with Sales for order closure. Develops pricing strategy to introduce product enhancements to increase margin.
- Qualifies, schedules, and coordinates demos, visits, and source inspections. Prepares and presents level 1/2 technical presentations to customers
- Responsible for achieving Account/Division level financial targets (gross margin, OpEx), book/bill commit and forecast.
- Manages multiple projects/ programs at the division level. Assists junior colleagues.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 - 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.