HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today's life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
• Responsible for various business office functions, including: billing, cash posting, chart preparation, cash posting, collections, insurance verification, medical records, patient registration, and scheduling.
• Responsible for performing registration functions of patient admissions, including reviewing all information with patient, completing appropriate forms, and copying appropriate insurance cards and photo identification.
• Performs insurance pre-certification, verification, and interviews patients prior to surgery. Verifies and obtains all patient eligibility, authorizations, benefits, and claim information with insurance companies.
• Reviews the insurance contract profiles in AdvantX and manages reimbursement process. Works with electronic billing vendor to resolve any e-billing issues, denied claims, etc. Processes all insurance claims in clearinghouse (GHN).
• Performs collections, reconciliation, and follow up activities timely on all accounts. Negotiates payment plans on self pay accounts utilizing established policies regarding Settlement Discounts.
• Schedules patient surgical procedures and maintaining the surgery schedule.
• Minimum (2) years of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office).
• Basic Life Support (BLS) may be required as determined by facility practices.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom