In today's complex business environment, an organization's adaptability, agility, and ability to manage constant change through innovation can be keys to success. Business analyst will be taking data that various functions (general business; product; marketing and GTM) have and/or collect, analyzing the data and proving recommendations business decisions on how to improve ways we run the business.Key job responsibilities:
Requirements from the candidate
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Requirements management and communication
- BA in economics or business from a leading University
- Business acumen
- Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude - willingness to work in an unstructured environment and "create something from nothing"
- source and manage third party data sets to support product development efforts
- develop business cases for key products including features, options and customer support
- provide analytical support for product pricing
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
At Symantec, you’ll prosper at one of the world’s largest software companies, while helping protect the world’s digital information and interactions.