Additional Location(s) or Information: Research Triangle Park
Job Category: Operations
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021935
The Business Entity
Global I2C Operations is looking for a motivated individual to join our group to support New Business Models and Acquisition integrations. This is a highly visible position working closely with Cisco leadership and Corporate Integration teams to execute on our integration and Go to Market goals and objectives. We operate in a dynamic and fast-pace environment, collaborating across business teams to provide decision support and quote-to-cash process, operations and systems integration.
Manages the integration of back office tools and processes across quote to cash into the Cisco environment and facilitate cross functional coordination and issue resolution.
Role & Responsibilities
• Participate and contribute to the Integration Team activities and Invoice-to-cash cross-functional integration deliverables.
• Collaborate across all cross functional teams and corporate integration teams to resolve issues and respond to integration challenges.
• Support data collection, analysis and reporting of various acquisition performance metrics for management.
• Identify Process improvement areas and work across teams to solution and deliver improvements.
• Meet month end close deadlines, including reconciliations.
• Bachelor's degree in business/finance or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3-4 years related operations or business planning experience
• Strong Business and Financial Acumen in the area of Accounts Receivable & Collections.
• Solid knowledge and experience in Oracle R12 financial business processes, systems and operation models
• Solid knowledge on Route to Market and Go to Market models and cross dependencies with finance
• Demonstrates ability to assess & determine impacts/risks of proposed business models / integrations .
• Strong problem-solving and analysis skills, ability to make fast decisions
•Demonstrates written and verbal interpersonal communication and presentation skills
•Demonstrates ability to persuade and influence senior management.
• International business exposure and multi-cultural mindset.
• Eye for detail and accuracy, quality focus
• Team focus with excellent influence and persuasion skills
• Tolerance for ambiguity
• High degree of flexibility, appetite for initiative and independence
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.