Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Scope of Position:
The Business Operations Associate (BOA) is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service, to external customers as well as corporate and field office employees. The BOA is proficient in the management and collection of customer accounts receivable. Qualities include:
Building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, detail-oriented, strong follow-up skills, multi-tasking skills, the ability to use independent judgment, ability to function in an open environment, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace Responsibilities Essential Functions:
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Manage total accounts receivable with an Aging in excess of $3.5 million
- Management of customer accounts, including but not limited to invoicing, PO tracking, account resolution and working with client to resolve outstanding issues.
- Responsible for gathering the necessary data to assist Management with account specific decisions
- Support liaison for field offices and Operational Support Group with questions pertaining to those local/regional accounts on their aging including but not limited to client billing and payment policies and/or procedures, PeopleSoft issues, etc.
- Auditing accounts to ensure accurate billing and client specific information
Ideal candidates would have one or a mix of the following education and experience:
- 4 year degree in business, accounting or finance; leadership experience (college or other), related internship or work experience a plus.
- 4 year degree in non-business major, relevant experience in AR/Accounting/Finance preferred.
- 2 year degree and relevant experience in AR/Accounting/Finance required.
- Prior internship or work experience in customer service or a business, financial environment.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Exceptional organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Goal driven with problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word required)
- Ability to work multi-task, work independently and as a team player
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.