Business Operations Backend Developer
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 392956059
A Developer job in Mountain View, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will be primarily responsible for developing the backend for a custom application, as well as assist in web services development to interact with the front-end tool, in order to facilitate the needs of the business and deliver key business insights.
Developer job responsibilities include:
• Database Development on the development priorities as decide during the sprint.
• Understand the existing code and work on the bug fixes for the application.
• Analyze the business requirements, convert them to technical workflow, implement and deliver the same.
• 5 years of experience in relational database design/development in MySQL, Oracle, MSFT SQL Server, or other relational database technologies.
• 5 years of experience writing efficient and complex stored procedures/SQL queries (i.e. joins, temp tables, cursors, performance tuning, etc.)
• Experience in database performance tuning and handling large datasets
• BS degree in computer science or 7 years of equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of experience writing RESTful we services using Python, to interface between the UI and back end
If you are interested in this Backend Developer position in Mountain View, California then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Shelby Summers at 303-942-2417 or by email at Shelby.Summers@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled