The Business Operations Manager in the Accountant Segment serves in an operational role to help run the business and better position the organization for fast growth. The role is responsible for helping to build and drive operating rigor to help the business scale, working across functions within the business to help identify challenges and opportunities and execute high-priority activities, and is a key contributor to the product and business strategy (formulation and execution).
- Understand worldwide business performance through dashboards and data that you create or gather, and drive cross-functional resolutions to operational issues
- Develop in-depth understanding for what drives engagement & growth and leverage insights to shape future direction.
- Help size & analyze growth opportunities (e.g. markets, customer segments, industry verticals, strategic initiatives).
- Lead efforts in an unstructured environment to identify product, customer, partner or market insights and improve decision-making across various stakeholders, including product management, marketing, care, etc.
- Lead or co-lead strategic initiatives and discrete projects.
- Initiate innovative ideas and activities in support of the business on an evolving basis.
- Build and maintain relationships inside and outside the organization to ensure strong collaboration, raise the profile of the business and its key projects, and capitalize on emerging opportunities
- 4-6 years in functional (strategy, sales, care, finance), business and/or operations role in the technology industry; excellent operational project expertise
- Global and mobile experience preferred
- Previous experience driving strategic initiatives, or strategy consulting experience
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional analytical problem solving ability
- Able to think both strategically and tactically - devise and execute an action plan
- Proven ability to forge strong relationships in team/ organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects with little day to day direction
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively under constant deadline pressure
- Ability to create reports/dashboards and provide analysis and recommendations
- Excellent communications skills
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Principal Technical Program Manager - Data Science Program Manager - Talent Acquisition Programs Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager Senior Design Program Manager Design Program Manager See More…