Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Overview: The PayPal Commercial Organization is looking for a collaborative and execution-focused operations professional to join the Business Operations team that supports the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) of PayPal. This individual will help support a range of multi-disciplinary operating rhythms and transformation initiatives to help shape, implement, and manage the business' operating plan and execution. Operating rhythms include development of major change initiatives and monitoring progress against them, workforce planning, and ongoing business reporting processes. The role requires a high degree of relationship management both within the Commercial organization as well as across PayPal. We are looking for someone with a reputation and a passion for getting things done and who is able to develop and build relationships across the organization in order to enable this.Principal Duties Include
- Evolve & continuously improve organization operating model including processes, organization and workforce strategy to enable strategic plan and identify opportunities for simplification, quality and productivity improvement; Deliver the analysis and associated actions necessary to enable continuous improvement
- Deliver spending plans, allocation and oversight processes and hiring strategies to enable judicious management of Opex dollars to budget, reflecting business priorities
- Manage ongoing review/prioritization of resource allocation, partnering with business leaders
- Create, implement and drive operating rhythms, relevant materials and team events to enable better communications and engagement up down and across functions & teams; optimize cadences, drive agenda and prep for internal team rhythms, management/executive reviews
- Be a thoughtful steward of the cultural values we strive for as a company (collaboration, innovation, inclusion, wellness)
- Able to get things done
- Superb leadership and influencing skills
- Experience building and leading high-performing teams, either in a direct or indirect/matrixed capacity
- Ability to motivate others, drive collaboration, teaming & resolve conflict between diverse stakeholder groups
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; problem-solver mindset
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive - must thrive in a dynamic environment
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.