Drive day-to-day reactive operations, partnering with the internal and external customer to define and deliver on the organizations business processes and operations deliverables. Manage the planning process for short and long term strategic planning. Manage business processes systems and tools to support the organization. Responsible for tracking of and dashboard reporting about client satisfaction/key success metrics. Strategic planning & analysis, complex problem solving, ability to work in high-stress situations, virutal team leadership. 7 Years Exp
* Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
* Minimum Requirements: (Must have Qualifications)
1. 3 + years of experience in a customer facing support role. (technical industry preferred)
2. Possess superior communications skills (written and verbal)
3. Previous experience creating and presenting business reviews to multiple layers of customer organizations (including executive levels)
4. Previous experience influencing and effectively managing key relationships and challenging situations and escalations while under pressure.
5. Previous experience in working in a cross functional environment. (business units, project managers, technical engineers, account managers. etc)
*** Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (Nice to have Qualifications)
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1.Ideal candidates have a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years of related support management experience or business
2. Candidate must have experience driving problem resolution remotely
3. You've demonstrated excellence in customer interaction, written and verbal communication, and assertive leadership.
This role will be supporting one of largest Global Service Providers, Verizon. The candidate will be a part of a high performing and energetic team that is driven to succeed.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.