The INSIDE SALES Specialist Sales team mission is to support our sellers with strategies, programs, and product team engagement that accelerates Microsoft Bold Ambitions and drive the 4 WCB Solution Areas of Apps & Infra, Data & AI, Modern Workplace and Business Applications . Our INSIDE SALES specialist sellers enable customers to realize the value of Microsoft’s bold ambitions in an accelerated digital transformation journey that reinvents how our customers engage their own customers, empower their employees, optimize operations and transform their products. In doing so, our sellers deliver value to Microsoft by accelerating our transition to the cloud and driving solution sales with our partners.
The INSIDE SALES Business Performance Program Lead will be responsible for the planning, execution and performance of our company wide Customer Digital Transformation strategy aligned to the 4 priority Customer Solution Areas for the Small Medium and Corporate segment. This role partners with a team of senior strategy leads each responsible for a strategic priority or customer solution area. In addition, the team is responsible for the orchestration and simplification of the INSIDE SALES to-customer and thru-partner offers and programs for the SMC segment. The team has to be the Center of Excellence for the Programs and Sales Plays aligned to driving Key cloud workload customer acquisition, usage and adoption . He or she will work closely with BGs, OCP, across SMC Segments, Areas and other specialty teams to gather insight, collaborate, leverage existing and create new strategies, programs and offers that will drive awareness, demand, sales and consumption in the market, via multiple routes to market.
A successful candidate will have the ability to combine strategic insights, leadership, workload & Industry sales expertise to maximize the performance of the SMC segment teams across priority customer solution areas.
• Design and implement strategies & Go/Routes to market leveraging 1st & 3rd party partner solutions to drive customer success and support them in their Digital Transformation
• Develop and attain Business Goals in each priority customer solution area including contribution of top 3rd party solutions driving Microsoft cloud consumption
• Introduce and Support P2P process (Priority ISV Industry Solutions integrated into Global Enterprise Partners offerings)
• Manage team planning, execution & performance
• Own overall relationships, priorities & rhythm of the business with OCP, DX and BG
• Owns relationships, plan and contribution/support of BG Marketing and Industry Sales Teams to SMC
• Helps below average performing subsidiaries, identify and share practices of top performing subsidiaries
• Provides deep customer insights, sales pipeline and performance data by customer solution area and Cloud workloads to Leadership as part of the rhythm of the business
• 10+ years’ senior level experience driving Industry sales/demand gen, especially to a BDM customer audience
• Knowledge of Cloud , Industry and Security solutions, understanding of Microsoft and competitors cloud
• Proven strength in positions of sales, technical and/or change leadership.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
• Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
• Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately.
• Strong interpersonal/self-aware, negotiation, and conflict-management skills
• Results oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of our business
• Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs.
Qualifications & Education
• BS Degree in Business or equivalent. MBA is a plus
• Proven sales, operations or marketing leader
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.