DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Business Planning Analyst that will be located in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Business Planning Analyst will provide information and analysis to field and in-house management to drive informed decisions on strategic growth opportunities. Track sales, supply chain, and financial commitments to ensure the successful launch of new products and support and projects as assigned. The Business Planning Analyst collaborates with growth initiatives. Uncover and leverage insights to improve information and inputs into the demand planning process. Capture and utilize quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, metrics measurement, and other tactical supply chain multiple departments including sales, marketing and finance to ensure information flow and communication on both routine supply chain activities and special projects.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reviews annual business plans including forecasts, sales, operational demand, capital outlays, etc. to drive alignment across functions
• Conducts financial analyses, including ROI and NPV, to uncover drivers of growth and identify opportunities for optimization
• Develops analytical tools, processes, and dashboards to support business planning management strategies, goals and objectives
• Gathers and analyzes insights from sales and marketing management for communication to internal supply chain groups
• Develops tools and KPI’s to track success of new product launches and growth initiatives
• Utilizes or coordinates business systems to gather useful information on sales, cost, and key activities (i.e. asset utilization)
• Works cross-functionally to support collaborative linkages within business planning stakeholders including operations, finance, regional marketing, and direct and distributor sales teams
• Analyzes demand forecasts from internal stakeholders to ensure high quality inputs into the S&OP process.
• Attends demand planning meetings and gives presentations as required
• Organizes information for presentation to field and internal management
• Knows and follows all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintains the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participates in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in business, accounting or finance preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant business experience required
• Experience in finance, operations, sales reporting preferred
• Strong ability to build relationships and work collaboratively required
• High degree of organization; must be able to multi-task effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills used in business reporting
• Ability to apply knowledge of MRP systems in order to analyze product launches and inventory levels preferred
• Ability to apply Excel at an advanced level (macros, linking of files) to business planning is preferred
• Medical device or healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
• This role is based in Warsaw, IN and may require up to 10% travel
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.