The Strategy & Customer Experience Group is part of the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) which provides Sales and Customer Service support of key insurance and protection products within the Americas business. More than 2,500 employees in nearly a dozen contact centers sell MetLife products and answer questions for customers across product lines, including Auto & Home, Dental, and Life
- Supports in the development of overall strategy for customer service, channels and sales
- Develops topical strategies, that aligns with business objectives and priorities, as required by the functional lines
- Leads benchmarking effort for the various functions within CSC
- Supports in the development of strategic frameworks, and methodologies in support of CSC and functional lines
- Conduct external research to determine customer insights, industry trends and perform competitor analysis
- Develop hypotheses and synthesize large amounts of data to validate
- Collaborate with functional team members to develop and prioritize recommendations and draft business case
- Develop execution roadmap
- Develops internal framework to measure strategic / business plan objectives, and ensures that targets and timelines are tracked and met
- Define information needs, fact finding, and data analysis to support strategic problem solving and sound decision making
- Build strong working relationships, stakeholder support, and credibility at all levels of the organization
- Support development of concise and effective Executive presentations for functional leaders, MetLife’s Leaders Executive Group and Board of Directors
- Participates in the management of IT applications portfolios and prepares ROI analyses.
- May coordinate complex or highly visible events, and related logistics.
- May oversee high priority projects which require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration; interface with all areas affected by projects and ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Demonstrated success in executing and leading strategic engagements
- Experience building effective partnership with stakeholders, team members
- High learning agility and intellectual curiosity; ability and desire to quickly develop a keen understanding of MetLife’s business strategies, models, products, and key offerings
- Ability to deliver customer-centric advice optimized for both B2C and B2B2C channels based on insights-led research
- Expert knowledge of business operations, planning, budgeting, re-engineering, and performance measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of relevant business experience, preferable in the financial services industry or insurance
CSC – Strategy & Planning
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.