Responsible for managing a team of 7 Business Operations Analysts that are responsible for the following activities:
- Perform initial project shell and task setup
- Complete and submit booking package for project funding
- Ensure proper project funding, rates and transaction control setup
- Add new tasks to projects on ongoing ba sis
- Submit and ensure bill rate overrides are accurate
- Monitor and follow up on internal and customer AR issues
- Coordinate review and final invoice approval
- Monitor and report WAR (Work at Risk) exposure
- Monitor and report Account Receivables
- Make Time and Expense adjustments and approvals
- Audit and perform proactive project data (PA) cleanup
- Initiate and track Project Accounting requests to GFIC to closure
- Initiate and track Domestic Journal Entries
- Initiate and track International Journal Entries and ba lances
- Review and approve % complete submissions on Fixed Price projects
- Complete ad-hoc reports for managers
- Attend weekly operational conference calls and provide SME guidance as needed
- Address systems and process escalation issues
- Process Credit Memos and track approvals
- Liaison with management and Contracts to address contract issues
- Provide operational subject matter knowledge (SME) knowledge - i.e. Be the collective brain trust
- Overall do whatever it takes to operationally protect the consulting revenue stream
- Audit and perform proactive opportunity\pipeline (Fusion CRM) cleanup
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency. Provides business practices and processes. Drives policies and procedures that monitor and support the organization*s operational and financial business objectives. Provides analysis and advice to management in the areas of operations, resource management, finance, revenue accounting, pricing, and/or contracts. May also be responsible for administration, knowledge management, and/or communications.
Develops and monitor PandL forecasts. Develops and monitor metrics to measure other key performance indicators and group performance. Performs competitive analysis. Creates pricing strategy and cost accounting (business modeling) for projects. Reviews contracts for terms, pricing and approvals. Work with account team to close deals. Interfaces with client to resolve contract/delivery disputes. May be responsible for directing resource management staff, ensuring maximum utilization. May be involved with compensation and bonus process. Manage at least two direct reports.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.