The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the operational leadership on the day to day staffing activities, demand forecasting, scheduling, and analysis of service delivery. The Workforce analyst will provide guidance on resource management to ensure optimal delivery of service, drive organizational betterment through Workforce Management, maximize the customer experience and improve metrics. The Workforce Analyst will monitor customer activity delivery to ensure the most qualified Agent is assigned and available to service the customer to full resolution.
• Analyzing and incorporating key business drivers, initiatives, and growth into the demand forecast.
• Compile and maintain Support Agent attributes as it pertains Forecasting and Planning.
• Monitor and track Inbound/Outbound call and service request/ticket activity.
• Identify trends or changes in patterns or customer behavior and develop solutions to address.
• Coordinate offline activities (e.g. training, meal breaks, overtime, and vacation allowances) globally to ensure consistent service delivery.
• Generate, audit, and optimize schedules globally to ensure optimal coverage across all products and languages.
• Produce, compile, and distribute weekly forecast to drive key business indicators.
• Develop, Analyze, and Lead load balancing strategies to optimize manpower utilization.
• Troubleshoot activity imbalances, and routing issues for calls and Service Requests.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years' experience working in a Contact Center environment.
• 10 years increasingly responsible experience in a Global Workforce Management role
• Knowledge of Call Center dynamics, staffing strategies, staffing execution, and performance management
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills focused on forecasting, scheduling, and compliance monitoring
• Ability to work independently, interpret data, identify trends, and formulate solutions to staffing scenarios
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Results oriented with a strong sense of accountability and urgency
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with a global team
• Proficient with core Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• 3 years MOS /BI Analytics/OBIEE, SAP, Yellowfin or similar Business Intelligence solution experience
• Excellent Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables/Data Analysis/Database knowledge
Responsible for the delivery of Product Specifications Documents to supplier partner(s) or delivery of process specifications to meet business specifications.
May be done in partnership with business partner(s) or via guidance to business partner(s) for execution. Defines system specifications needed to roll out flexible business models. Responsible for understanding business objectives. Performs process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications, confers and/or drives issues with management for resolution, and ensures overall fulfillment of business specifications. Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts. Advises and consults with business teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are met, and developing and presenting proposals of project plan and getting agreement from appropriate stakeholders. Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.