Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Business Process Expert is responsible for the operation of the CONA Procurement Process, solving any operational problems and continuously improving the system functionality according to CONA guidelines.
* Examine, coordinate, and execute any changes or modifications related to the Procurement Process (SAP CONA). Adequate coordination with Business Process Leader is required.
* Evaluate, develop, and audit functions and transactions of SAP CONA that are appropriate for users who generate Purchasing Requisitions and Purchasing Orders to facilitate day-to-day operations. Any modification must comply with AC Procurement policies.
* Analyze, compare, and define the exchange of practices of SAP CONA Procurement Process functionality with SAP Coke One in Mexico, for the benefit of working with an upgraded system.
* Help, suggest, and advise users of the SAP CONA Procurement Process in the transactions and functionality of the system in order to expedite and support them in their responsibilities.
* Analyze, coordinate, and recommend changes or adjustments to the SAP CONA Procurement Process for Systems of the Future.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Master’s Degree preferred
* Major—Engineering, Science, and/or Business
* Advanced level English required
* 2 years of coordination experience with Procurement
* 2 years of analyst experience with administration and finance
* Expert knowledge of Procurement
* Advanced knowledge of negotiation skills
* Advanced knowledge of costs and budgets
* Expert knowledge of IT/SAP
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.