Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Business Process Manager for GBS' Project Management Office will be responsible for managing the execution of projects related to GBS processes and performance. He/she will work on assigned projects to develop and improve existing processes and capabilities and relationships to accelerate efficient performance across all GBS' functional areas.
The qualified resource should be comfortable working in a team and a matrix environment. This resource must work effectively with the various team members from the functional areas to successfully develop and deploy projects. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Business Process Manager, GBS PMO will be responsible for these additional activities, but not limited to:
- Performing sophisticated analysis and data modeling to support the planning, design, development, and delivery of continuous improvement and performance initiatives
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams on operational improvement initiatives.
- Project management duties for assigned projects
- Performing in-depth market and business analyses, as well as any necessary research needed, to support productivity and performance improvement initiatives.
- Manage workload intake model and portfolio for GBS PMO activities
- Works collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process
- Responsible for execution of continuous improvement efforts by focusing on end to end business processes to drive efficiency and customer engagement
- Ability to introduce innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals
- Provides input to and assists in development of metric reporting for projects and GBS functional areas as needed
- Provide updates to business leadership regarding business analysis deliverables
The Business Process Manager will report directly to the AVP, Project Management Office Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
It is expected that the successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience, including working in the areas of demand planning, productivity, efficiency, and/or supply chain operations
- Industry focus or client industry focus would be ideally from a consumer-facing business, or a service-driven business, although additional industry experiences would be considered.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, financial and problem solving skills
- Strong and dynamic presentation and communication skills.
- The qualitative and quantitative analytical skills needed to build and implement insight-based models.
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
*** Learn more about us on Instagram @aramarkcareers ***
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.