Responsible for providing specialized expertise through project or process management. Responsible for leading major project, process or program assignments. Has expertise in the field, using professional concepts in resolution of moderately complex issues. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Drives change on assigned projects or processes.
The Supply Chain Integration Business Process Manager is responsible for, but is not limited to, Supply Chain initiatives and projects which have cross-functional impacts. Supports strategic leadership and management all divisions of Supply Chain. Monitors and executes strategies that support inventory availability, inventory productivity, and cost productivity. Supports the development and implementation of Supply Chain projects and rollouts. Analyzes data and provides feedback to improve standards, metrics, processes and practices that align with company objectives. Ensures optimization of processes related to store service, safety, inventory management, DC operations, and cost management. Able to create, develop and maintain Playbooks, Best Practices, Standard Operating proceedures for all Supply Chain initiatives. This position will be the project manager for Supply Chain projects, actively engage in Kaizen events as a participant or leader, provide analytic support to project teams as needed, and collaborate with multiple project team members and stakeholders from across the organization. Will be available to travel as necessary for project-related work. Job Responsibilities
- Works on moderately complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. May exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Acts as a specialist in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolution to moderately complex issues. Provides expertise and knowledge in a moderately complex area of specialization. Identifies and researches somewhat unique customer opportunities, issues, and requests.
- Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships and keeps stakeholders informed of progress or status , addressing the underlying needs of the stakeholders.
- Provides expertise and knowledge in a moderately complex area of specialization. Outlines specific objectives and processes that are focused on generating innovative solutions to business problems.
- Participates in functional and cross functional teams to meet objectives, improve processes, and improve stakeholder satisfaction.
- Creates networks involving coordination among groups.
- Outlines specific objectives and processes that are focused on generating innovative solutions to moderately complex business problems.
- May implement innovative processes or changes that support the goals of the department.
- May develop and submit ideas which support the achievement of innovative goals.
- May exhibit leadership on projects and/or processes.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in a supply chain or business role OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 6 years of experience in a supply chain or business role.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- APICS CSCP Certification.
- MBA/Master Degree OR BA/BS Degree and at least 3 year of experience in a supply chain or business role
- Internal or External Lean Six Sigma Training
- Mentor, Build and Grow Talent within the Team
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.