Cognitive Process Services is part of GBS. It is IBM's process outsourcing division. We are the digital re-invention partner for leading clients around the globe. To attain this vision, we are deploying a refined set of offerings and platforms powered by Automation, Cognitive, and Analytics. We commit to specific business outcomes based on only cost reductions but also obligate ourselves to business upsides (such as churn reduction, customer satisfaction improvements). One of the key offerings within this global team is focused on improvement of our clients' sales order management processes.
IBM Global Business Services is hiring consultants with subject matter expertise in Business Process Architect. You will need expertise in the use of robotics, cognitive and business process management technologies to drive process improvement for our Telecommunications clients.
You will also have additional responsibility for developing thought leadership in automation best practices for our Telecommunications clients.Responsibilities include:
- Understand, document and qualify the needs of our customers in the areas of sales order management, Order to Cash and middle office, back-office generally
- Assemble functional specifications for business solutions to deliver customer's business outcomes.
- Advise customers on benefits and cost savings that could be realized by applying automation, Robotics, Cognitive and Business Process Management to optimize their end to end business processes.
- Develop proposed business solutions and implementation roadmaps
- Understand client needs and industry trends and develop winning proposals, applying IBM's automation, BPM, and cognitive capabilities
- Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
- Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
- Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships within the organization
- Monitor and control delivery excellence associated with large scale process services contracts
Health insurance. Paid time off. Corporate holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!