Love thinking about how to apply the latest marketing and sales technologies to drive marketing results and revenue? Have the ability to roll up your sleeves and get down into the details? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help blaze a trail and make an impact? Want to help lead the marketing transformation at Microsoft?
The Office Campaigns & Marketing Automation team is looking for an extremely talented Marketing Operations Business Program Manager (BPM) to help drive its marketing efforts across its portfolio of cloud products including Office 365, Skype, Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook.com and more.
In this role, you’ll be the execution “glue” for an ace team of marketing professionals with a variety of skills (campaign management, content creation, design, email, web, demand generation, analytics and others) to drive buyers to make the right choice, Microsoft! You’ll have the unique opportunity to be a thought leader at the intersection of marketing and technology to help take the Office business to new heights of innovation and results.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving the marketing automation campaign onboarding and operations lifecycle from campaign concept through global launch and continuous optimization of customer experiences.
• Partnering deeply with other marketers to develop and understand the vision, define clear and measurable goals, and make key decisions regarding how to implement.
• Being a modern marketing technology leader! Understanding marketing technology opportunities and guiding the team to the implementation approaches to best suit ultimate business goals – meeting the buyer/customer where they are in their journey, no matter what property they are on (web, email, mobile, paid media, in-product).
• Running a virtual team with other marketing professionals (campaign managers, content creators, designers, marketing automation specialists, email builders, web, demand generation, analytics, and others) aligned to one or more campaigns in the portfolio to build, launch, measure, and optimize marketing to drive business results.
• Drive operation execution of campaign strategies across marketing functions including marketing automation, customer communications, and inside sales.
• Helping to ramp up, train, and mentor other BPMs within the team and across the company.
• Act as a partner and strategic advisor to the marketers to develop actionable insights and recommendations to improve overall campaign performance
• Self-starter, ambitions, eager to dive in and learn and get work done!
• Huge desire to learn and expand skill sets. The marketing world is changing rapidly, and we must learn continuously to keep up
• 3+ years’ experience working with diverse teams and managing projects with business context
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Big desire to improve process and make things more efficient
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to develop tight collaborative relationships
• Organized with strong project management skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to use Visio for process diagramming
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, marketing or business
• Undergrad degree OR 4 years of work experience
• 3+ years’ experience as a product or program manager in a business or marketing function
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.