Are you interested in ensuring Microsoft continues to be the best business decision a customer can make in a mobile-first, cloud-first world? Do you want to be part of the team that leads the effort to insure Microsoft is offering the best set of investments to help our partners perform and transform to address the needs of our mutual customers? If you’re the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves being part of dynamic organization, can manage complex programs and projects with high visibility and can drive results in a cross-organizational environment, then come join our team!
The One Commercial Partner Incentives team is looking for an exceptional individual to manage two key business areas:
(1) Act as a single point of contact with UST (Universal Store Team) to ensure representation and alignment of Partner Incentives priorities as they relate to key IT projects such as Partner Center, CI systems convergence, upstream Data ingestion and year over year fiscal year capabilities delivery.
(2) Partner with Finance, Ops and OCP Insights team to deliver “run rate” partner incentives and investments focused reporting, BI, analytics and compete insights.
• Deliver reporting and analytical insights that enable smarter, more holistic partner investment decision-making.
• Deliver and maintain partner incentives compete report.
• Partner with Finance, Ops and OCP Insights team to develop an ROI framework across incentives and investments.
• Act as a single point of contact and subject matter expert to represent and guide Partner Incentives with UST across projects and deliverables; long term (e.g. Partner Center and Convergence) and short term (e.g. FY18/9 capabilities delivery).
• Deep understanding, familiarity and affinity to IT systems and IT project delivery.
• Familiarity with PowerBI, analytics and reporting.
• Exceptional leadership in driving complex, broad, cross-functional engagements.
• Tenacity and an unwavering drive toward action & results.
• Adept at getting things done through influence, and performing amidst ambiguity and complexity.
• Keen ability to build effective relationships with Corporate teams, Field Sales, Operations, and Partners.
• Desire to continuously improve key processes in partnership with Finance and Ops.
• Exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to a broad set of internal and external stakeholders, including executive leadership within Microsoft.
• The ideal candidate will be well organized and have strong skills in cross-team collaboration, project management, and go-to-market strategies.
• Confidence, composure and the comfort in presenting to senior executives is critical.
• Minimum of seven years’ experience in program management, channel, and/or IT consulting.
• A four-year college degree (BA or BS / BSE) or equivalent required and an MBA strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated creative problem solving of complex business issues through analytics, data driven insights, organizational skills and sound judgment.
• Outstanding attention to detail with maturity in managing a global program/process across varied stakeholder groups.
• Excellent project management, collaboration, and communication skills a must.
About the Group: Our corporate mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, but that mission cannot be realized alone. Our partners play a critical role in helping us deliver on that promise. The One Commercial Partner Group (OCP) supports partners in embracing the technology transformation so they can meet new customer demands and maximize their profitability potential in support of this mission.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.