PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
As businesses grow and become more complex, they navigate complicated transactions. Our growing Advisory Transaction Services practice helps executives achieve strategic growth objectives for their organizations by driving informed and empowered acquisition, divestiture and reorganization decisions. Our transaction services professionals help companies across the deal continuum
developing the right strategy, identifying issues and points of negotiation and value, executing the deal seamlessly, and implementing changes to deliver synergies and improvements post integration.
Our Business Recovery Services consultants help restore business performance for distressed companies.
This high performing team advises clients in the areas of restructuring and distressed investing.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in a role utilizing the US bankruptcy code and its implications to clients, especially navigating through issues related to financial underperformance, crises or a potential bankruptcy.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs related to private equity firms, including leveraging MS applications (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word), to complete the following:
- Analyzing financials and other related business-recovery matters,
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, especially leveraging problem solving skills with analyzing financial statements,
- Preparing memoranda and/or reports that communicate research findings and recommendations concisely and effectively with an orientation toward business communication and grammar,
- Constructing and manage an integrated financial models,
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, and
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters.
Demonstrates a proven thorough level of abilities and success demonstrating creative thinking and individual initiative while identifying and addressing client needs, including:
- Building solid relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Approaching clients in an organized manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and,- Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates a proven thorough level of abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; considerable experience participating in a wide range of projects.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.