The Business Relationship Management Associate Specialist provides expertise and insight from the Pepsi Equipment Service organization to PepsiCo BIS/IT. The Associate Specialist will be the primary point of contact for members of the PES function and will assist in the development of solution concepts, serving as their Business Analyst. The role includes defining, analyzing and providing functional design to advance new capability/functionality for PES applications.
The candidate will provide Business Analysis (BA) services by collecting/defining requirements, helping to define business processes, guide solution/wireframe design.Responsibilities of this role include:
- Collaborate with IT and Business leaders in a matrixed organizational structure to provide innovative, quality solutions which exceed business goals and expectations
- Act as a liaison between solution providers and Business Teams, working closely with both to advance new features, functionality and capability to PES
- Seek new or existing technology solutions in order to prototype and formulate refined, creative solutions
- Assist creating SOWs, incorporating aligned requirements, PPM Charter Documents and leading respective meetings to ensure understanding and alignment
- Shape business technology value realization, leveraging PepsiCo's strategic plans and AOP
- Participate in AOP development and help secure project estimates from Build and Run teams.
- Participate in solution strategy planning and application analytics, providing "out of the box" thinking to identify new opportunities to innovate and create lasting capability
- Define, capture and measure post-deployment ROI
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or IT required, Master's Degree preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Broad understanding of Business and IT functions in the CPG industry and processes along with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- 7+ years IT experience in roles of increasing scope and responsibility
- Must be highly self-motivated with track record of driving competing multiple competing, conflicting priorities. Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision while consistently meeting objectives
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills with a track record of senior-level interaction, communication and presentation experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with various Business Partners as well as internal and external technical teams
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analyzing, distilling and summarizing Business requirements
- Strong experience working with software development and technology solution providers. Experience with application configuration, setup, integration and support.
- Knowledge and background of PepsiCo infrastructure (servers, setup, configuration) and experience troubleshooting operational issues, on mobile platforms is a plus.
- Working knowledge of databases such as Sybase, Oracle, Teradata. Experience working with Objective C, Java, SQL, stored procedures is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of time
Not Eligible for Relocation