Job Location: United States : New York : New York
This role will provide project management support for 3 key groups: Legal Affairs Communications, The MetLife Way Team and the Services Team. The individual will interface with senior legal management, technical and non-technical staff.
A candidate has previously been identified for this role.
- Legal Affairs Communications:
- Enhance the quality of audio and visual media for communications that are published to the entire department as well as external facing communications (e.g., Legal Ease content)
- Partner with the virtual GOSC team in India, and work closely with Creative Services, Global Communications as well as other departments within MetLife, to develop materials for Legal Affairs and provide creative direction.
- Support special projects (CLE, LADC, etc.) requiring visual and audio design and manage arrangements for the delivery of services and the use of facilities.
- Coordinate with Conference Services in the set-up of all requisite media for Town Hall meetings and large Department meetings.
- Partner with IT and Global Communications staff to design and maintain Legal Affairs Intranet and portal content leveraging the tools and capabilities provided by the enterprise for content management. Validate functionality ensuring accuracy of content, grammar, links, and images.
- Collaborate with and provide back-up assistance to the Legal Affairs portal owner to ensure content is evergreen and maintains alignment with the department as business and organizational changes occur.
- The MetLife Way:
- Assist with the Skills Matrix workshop sessions for each unit deployed which includes: meeting setup, pre-work (obtain hard skills) and follow-ups.
- Create and redesign physical and virtual huddle boards for deployed units.
- Assist with creating data graphs and theme graphics for gallery walk decks.
- Assist with the facilitation of Value Stream Mapping Sessions (VSMs) in creating virtual white boards and transferring to PowerPoint and WebEx.
- Assist in rolling out visual management tools (e.g., visual cues in team and huddle rooms).
- Services Teams
- In connection with recent enterprise changes, provide support on special projects including, but not limited to: Insurance Holding Company Filing for US insurance companies. Assist with the Form B filing work and keep track of the filing calendar under the supervision of the attorneys in support of MLIC, DE and five SafeGuard companies.
- Preferred experience working in in-house Legal Department.
- Minimum one year experience designing and formatting PowerPoint presentations.
- Knowledge of both media and graphic formats including, but not limited to, image resolution, paper formats and resolutions of graphics for presentation formats.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manipulate charts and graphs.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including ability to comfortably interact with senior management.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 37522