Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Delivers Business Services Care learning curriculum and programs in a manner which drives a consistent learning experience, a superior customer experience, and builds workforce capability to drive effectiveness and increase efficiency among Business Services employees within the Business Services Care Organization. To train Tier 1 and 2 Care Agents.
MAJOR DUTIES: (May perform any or all of the following duties.)
- Facilitates the delivery of SMB Care training content in a classroom or virtual setting to build workforce knowledge, skills and abilities for Business Services Care Employees.
- Manages and facilitates in a blended learning environment.
- Manages classroom and virtural environment to ensure a quality learning experience, escalating inappropriate behavioral issues to local HR representative.
- Incorporate and facilitate experiences to build credibility among participants and business stakeholders.
- Partners with division, regional operational leaders and regional leads to build employee capability.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures related to learners and trainers.
- Continuously seeks to improve training for effectiveness and scalability across the division to impact the business and drive results.
- Uses evaluation tools to assist in measuring training effectiveness and provides feedback to learners and managers.
- Supports CU content feedback loop to drive ongoing quality improvements to national training programs.
- Completes class-related LSO tasks such as certifying learners completed courses/modules.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience and self-study
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation in a classroom environment
- Proven understanding and application of Adult Learning Theory
- 3-5 years of Business Care industry experience
- Previous experience in a "line" department function or equivalent
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to display a commitment to promoting team spirit and working collaboratively to achieve team goals
- Ability to travel to up to 50% to locations within the Comcast footprint
- Position may require shift work to accommodate business needs
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
A little about us:
Comcast brings together the best in media + technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.