IT Business Analyst - Data Management
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Business Analyst III Data Management resource will support Global HR technology teams with providing end to end data transport process documentation and gap analysis to ensure compliance with Enterprise Data Management policies. This person will be responsible for working with GHR application managers to document data integrations, transport processes, data transformations and data lineage; create process maps and diagrams; and analyze and identify gaps between current processes and policies. The individual must be located in Charlotte, NC. Expertise is desired in the following areas: eliciting requirements/information, documentation, data analytics, process maps, Visio, and HR systems.
Contractor's typical day/primary responsibilities:
* Understand the Enterprise Data Management policies inclusive of Capture, Transport, and Use standards.
* Deliverables will be focused on the Transport of data across applications and platforms.
* Meet with GHR Technology Application Managers to elicit information, aligned to the Enterprise Data Management Policies, about current data transformation and data transport processes.
* Track, research and bring to closure all open items related to the current processes.
* Ensure all current data transformation and data transport processes are clearly documented and to the level of detail necessary to support compliance to policies and to complete a thorough gap analysis.
* Analyze the collected information compared against policies, and identify and document gaps. Ensure all gaps are clearly captured in the tracking system.
* Work with business partners, technology partners and project managers across multiple teams to review collected information, answer questions, prioritize work, gather examples and provide feedback.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.