Under the direction of the Manager SAP Order to Cash, the Business Solutions Analyst III
is responsible for the functional requirements, design, configuration, and delivery of Order to Cash (OTC) solutions in this SAP environment.
Establishes and maintains liaison relationship closely with the Business Facing Services teams, Integrated
Business and Technical teams to design, develop, test and implement appropriate solutions within the SAP SD module to effectively meet business requirements.
This role is accountable for ensuring the delivery and ongoing operation of a functional solution that effectively meets evolving ABC business and customer requirements. As such, the candidate must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, and an ability to build collaboration across the enterprise. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible primarily for providing SAP Order to Cash (OTC) solutions to meet business requirements with SAP best practices.
- Executes and tests appropriate configuration related to SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) module.
- Writes clear, complete functional specifications for the development team for SD related developments.
- Responsible for becoming completely familiar with existing SAP SD design and enhancements.
- Understands and help influence data and interfaces between SAP and external systems.
- Responsible for definition and acquisition of new requirements; works with stakeholders to define implementation timeline.
- Ensures coverage, execution, and remediation of test activities (e.g. unit, integration, user acceptance).
- Supports the development and delivery of training assets.
- Supports the deployment of production systems and provides post-production support.
- Analyzes change requests and determines appropriate solutions.
- Updates configuration as needed and works with developers to modify programs and ensures adequate end user testing and acceptance of all SD changes.
- Provides configuration and OTC knowledge support to other analysts.
- Collaborates with other Functional Analysts to develop effective SAP-SD solutions.
- Ensures integration with other modules is effectively tested during integration testing.
- Researches and identifies appropriate SAP solutions to business requirements.
- Utilizes past experiences and knowledge of sales, service and distribution to recommend appropriate business process solutions to new business requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- 4 or more years of SAP SD configuration experience, including Order Management, Deliveries, ATP, Billing, EDI etc.
- 2 or more full life-cycle implementations of SAP which must include requirements gathering, blueprinting, functional testing, and SAP configuration
- 2 or more years of experience in production support environment
- Additional experience with customer service, EDI/IDOC, ABAP, Query, BW/BI, OER, MM and CRM preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP-SD configuration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP-SD and OTC (Order-to-Cash) integration with external systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong understanding of Sales, Logistics and Customer Operations to establish credibility and trust with
- all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of a full life cycle implementation
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to SAP to coordinate and assist
- with detailed technical design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Teamwork / collaboration expertise with significant experience in taking a leadership role in team /project activities
- Proven ability to research and assess potential SAP solutions in support of new business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving, assessing whether standard functionality can be used and identifying reasonable custom solutions where needed
- Understanding of full life cycle ASAP or other development methodology
- Demonstrated ability to remain effective and productive in a fast-paced and changing environment
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.