Wonderware West is seeking a Business Solutions Manager - Software. This position can be located in Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Austin, TX or Phoenix, AZ.
Wonderware West is the world’s largest distributor of Wonderware software. Wonderware software is owned and developed by Schneider Electric Corporation. This position is responsible for managing the Wonderware West distribution business for Wonderwares Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM) and Wonderware Industrial Information Management (IIM) products.. The Business Solutions Manager will lead sales activities to address the increasing requirements of the hybrid discrete and process industry for information and operations management. The position will target markets including food and beverage, oil and gas, water and wastewater, power, infrastructure, life sciences, and metals and mining.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- 100% dedicated to developing and implementing a strategy to grow the MES/MOM and IIM business
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the MES/MOM and IIM business, including: planning / forecasting, opportunity tracking, cadence calls with Wonderware
- “Sr. Management” suite/sales competence
- Maintain consistent results with respect to margin and sales goals
- Deliver growth in market share within the territory
- Provide long term strategic assistance and planning with key identified accounts, including end users, OEM’s and system integrators
- Assist sales team in growing MES/MOM and IIM business
- Provide the sales team with “Sr. Management” sales coverage in existing and new accounts
- Pursue new accounts not currently being covered by the sales team
- Contribute to company-wide strategic planning
- Provide consistent accurate forecasts for the territory
- Demonstrate exceptional product and industry knowledge
- Leverage a team of technical consultants, marketing and business development
- Provide marketing assistance and planning for MES/MOM and IIM campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an industrial automation or SCADA business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in selling software or solutions in industrial automation or SCADA markets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to understand the client's business drivers and align to company's solutions
- Must possess the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management with MOM, MES, Information Systems (Historians, Analytics, Dashboards, Mobility)
- 3 years of successful “Sr. Management” suite sales experience managing medium to large accounts in a growing technology environment
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.