Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to MBA level Students. Positions are located East Coast, West Coast and Central US. Not all positions offer sponsorship or are available at all locations. Relocation is available for some locations and or positions.
Job Category: Business Strategy
Level of Experience: Intern
Requisition #: S1014642
What You'll Do
• Work on unwinding and analyzing highly complex problems, gain insight into the opportunities inherent in those problems, recommend a path forward, and drive execution
• Projects can include: Formulation of long-term strategic priorities and plans, emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive dynamics and internal business performance improvement
• You will be expected to become an expert in Cisco's business and have a solid grasp on the markets we serve and competitors we face
• Be a leader on all fronts - from solving problems to consensus building to unstructured team environments to executive interactions
Who You'll Work With
We work across Cisco's product and technology development groups and with partners to create solutions that ultimately hold supreme value for our customers. Our team executes a set of business development activities such as acquisitions, investments, partnerships, incubation of innovative ideas, identification of market disrupters, and ongoing evolution of our organization to keep us in the forefront of it all. We are in the business of making the impossible, possible.
Who You Are
• Currently pursuing an MBA degree
• Good working knowledge of the high-tech industry
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills
• Wear multiple hats and ability to manage multiple strategy projects
• Strong excel and modeling skills
• Comfortable with uncertainty and willingness to take risks
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univbusstrategyjobs #Engineering @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Job Type: Intern/Co-Op
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.