Business Support Assistant
Posted: December 21, 2016
Reference ID: 1152623816
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Business Support Assistant in Grand Forks, ND. This is for a temporary opportunity that is Part Time. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Business Support Assistant, you will be primarily responsible for answering the phone, customer service, handling customer payments, organizing and filing paperwork. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Business Support Assistant include:
• Handle answering a multi-line phone system and transfer customer calls to the appropriate department
• Greet incoming visitors and process walk-in customers
• Log, process and dispatch sales/service calls
• Process and scan daily invoices and payments
• Open, sort and distribute incoming mail, along with prepare outgoing mail as needed with UPS, Fed Ex and USPS
• Perform backup duties for dispatchers and vault tellers
• Organize and file paperwork
• Process service tickets
• Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by other departments and management
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• At least 1 year in a customer service based role or combination of education and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Office programs
• Able to work in a team environment
• Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment
This is a temporary opportunity. Required hours are Monday- Friday 8AM-12PM or 9AM-1PM.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Visit www.AdeccoUSA.com or call 605.348.8010 to be considered for this Business Support Assistant in Grand Forks, ND or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled