Job Description:Business Support Specialist - RoundrockJob Description:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the Area Business Support Manager in day-to-day general office duties:
- Human resource contact for district location responsible for employee file maintenance, eVerify completion, and other small local tasks.
- Processing of general office licensing requirements.
- Fleet file maintenenace.
- Assist with all audits of district office.
- Previaling Wage Specialist and multiple district Payroll backup.
- Maintain office supply closet and coordinate ordering office supplies.
- Provide back-up in other departments during employee absences.
- Promote good working relations and morale among the office staff.
- Assist in phone tree in answering phones and primary office greeter.
Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary. Job Qualifications:Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in administrative assistant position.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software + general PC knowledge.
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
- Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan.
For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: www.simplexgrinnell.com
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO Employer M/F/D/V
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.