What you will do
• This includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Running monthly reports
• Maintain inventory integrity
• Tracking fuel usage and vehicle violations.
• Working with managers to ensure compliance
• Ensure vehicles are equipped with GPS and reporting through Telogis
• Maintain driver records through Driver Care.
• Code and process service invoices through Basware system.
• Weekly time entry processing
• Responsible for DCJS training compliance for field team members
• Responsible for distributing the mail and logging checks received
• Answering and routing incoming calls.
What we look for
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
• Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office.
• Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must
• Must be detailed oriented and organized
• Previous experience in accounts payable a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be customer service oriented
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.