What you will do
Fleet Coordinator/mobile phone contact.
GPS support for service and installation vehicles.
Responsible for ordering of computers/ peripherals /supplies
Disseminates vehicle and safety information to drivers
Collects, reviews, and maintains information such as monthly vehicle usage reports, quarterly personal mileage reports, etc
Perform data entry and scan documents. Prepare meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
Maintain Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
Generate weekly/monthly activity compliance reports and distribute to teams/managers/district offices.
Perform other duties as directed. What we look for Required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 yr. business degree preferred.
- Excellent computer skills
- 2 years' experience in a customer service environment
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook. Basware experience a plus
- Must be detail oriented and a highly organized multitasker
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to prioritize work volumes with limited supervision.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.