ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Develop ETL orchestrations, testing and validations
• Ensure accuracy & integrity of data applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution
• Work with Business Analysts to translate functional specifications into technical specifications
• Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• Execute data exchange projects with internal and external customers
• Handle on-going maintenance & support of existing integrations
• Work with business colleagues and business analysts to design and create reports
• Troubleshoot existing reports
• Help manage and consolidate portfolio of reports
• Skills Required:
o ODI (1-2 years)
o T-SQL (3 years)
o SSIS (1-2 years)
o Experience working with a variety of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), database technologies, and tools.
o Practical knowledge at querying and manipulating data on multiple platforms using multiple methodologies and tools.
o Experience designing and implementing enterprise ETL solutions between a wide variety of technology topologies.
o Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report writing applications, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
• Skills Preferred:
o Oracle Cloud (HCM, JDE, etc.)
o Oracle BI Publisher
o Crystal Reports
o Business Objects
o Web Services (SOAP, WCF, REST, etc.)
o Windows Server
o Active Directory
o Advanced troubleshooting
o Iterative project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, or Kanban)
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.