Robert Half Technology is working with a client located in the Lodi/Medina/Wadsworth,OH area that is wanting to hire a Business Systems Analyst immediately.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst 2 (BSA 2) who serves as a liaison between the business client and IT in order to develop solutions that meet a business need. Under general supervision, a BSA 2 elicits and maintains business requirements, translates business requirements into system requirements, and manages clarifications between business and technical teams.
The BSA 2 uses standard processes to anticipate, document and mitigate discipline risks, issues and assumptions and adjusts for mid-complexity projects/releases with minimal guidance, or significantly participates in these activities on higher complexity project/releases. The BSA 2 role is focused on working towards developing the skill set of a BSA 3 including: developing leadership skills in mentoring and coaching others, increasing analytical knowledge and skill towards higher complexity work, and business case creation skills. As part of the leadership development, the BSA 2 may help coach and mentor BSA 1s.
1. 3 to 7 years of experience in Business or Systems Analysis.
2. Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
3. Proven ability to analyze and solve problems.
4. Proven ability to learn quickly, move with agility between assignments, multi-task, and to work effectively in a team environment.
5. Demonstrated customer focus, interpersonal savvy, and perseverance skills.
6. Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and highly technical environment producing results.
7. Demonstrated Property/Casualty (P/C) Insurance or product specific knowledge.
8. Demonstrated Experience executing any role within the SDLC (including application developer, tester or project manager).
9. Demonstrated Fundamental level of requirements development, engineering or management knowledge.
10. Experience with enterprise requirements management tools.
11. Bachelors degree OR commensurate experience.
For inquires, please contact Lorrie Passeos directly at 330-253-8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.