McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions - including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services - that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson’s focus on providing customers with the industry’s highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
The primary role is to provide high quality reporting, analytics and automation support and solutions for Credit and Collections, while also providing secondary support for MFC Quote-to-Cash organization Position Description
- Understand, clarify and analyze customer requirements
- Communicate accurate and timely project status, issues, risks and scope changes to Business Support Services manager and customer landscape
- Work with team, customers, and business units to resolve BSS support related issues
- Plan and execute data migrations and solutions migrations between different platforms
- Develop and deliver comprehensive requirements documents and standard operating procedures
- Work with external/internal auditors to support annual SOX requirements
- Raise process/solution improvement ideas to resource manager and share new learning with the rest of the development team
- Capture, document and communicate best practices with other MFC reporting analyst resources
- Provide ad-hoc support in the form of functional data research, report generation, and analytical support
- Gather requirements and design/deliver reporting and automation solutions to meet project requirements
- Support recurring customer operations by generating month end reports, weekly/monthly metrics and other operational duties training and support for offshore partners for BSS owned reports and activities
- Testing , reporting and governance support for MFC Strategic projects
2+ years experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.Critical Skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Intermediate knowledge required in SQL Server
- Intermediate to Advance skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Proficiency in building SAP/BW and Business Objects reports preferred
- Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting preferred
- Exposure to Big Data tools such as Netezza, SAP, HANA, Hadoop and dashboard tools like Tableau preferred
- Strong team player with commitment to excellence
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experiencePhysical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.