Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for an Business Systems Analyst in Santa Ana, CA
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Leading front end teams to align existing systems and processes to updated/new systems. Drive process improvement through seeking out and identifying opportunities, business process definition and system alignment.
Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions.
Strategic partner, acting as liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff (may include offshore staff).
Resolve system problems to ensure customer processes run smoothly.
Document business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures, project status, etc.
Requires project management skills to implement system alignment with business processes. - Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard applications to resolve business issues.
- Participates in identifying business system requirements and related business/application solutions for a specific business need.
- Gathers customer requirements for customized system solutions and provides alternative solutions.
- Provides training and support directly to customers.
- Has basic knowledge of general business environment/operation and has general cost benefit awareness.
- Solid working knowledge of standard features/functions of one or more application to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in order to define parameters to meet business requirements.
- Identifies/receives problem, researches alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
- Creates documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Standard MS skill set. 2-5 years of directly related experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.