As Business Systems Analyst for the Commercial Lending area, this position will gather requirements and document workflows for the Credit Administration projects which include commercial lending (loan origination and loan servicing), leasing (lease origination and lease servicing, and credit risk management. The analyst may need to assist with several vendors such as Experian, Moody's, and Odessa; as required. This position will work closely with the implementation team to produce auditable project artifacts, coordinate issues resolution, and design and coordinate testing for the assigned projects.
* Strong Business Analysis skills
* Business Requirements gathering/facilitation skills
* MS Visio business process design skills
* QA Testing experience, ability to design and execute test scripts
* Proven ability to document requirements and test plans
* Commercial Lending experience preferred in any of the following areas:
- Loan origination solutions implementation experience
- Portfolio risk analysis solutions implementation experience
- Financial spreading solutions implementation experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of IT integration and system requirements
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.