***ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK ON W2***Top Three Skills:
- 5+ Years of experience in requirements gathering. (Must be able to clearly define technical capabilities and requirements to business groups).
- Technical Aptitude (.NET, SQL 2008, C#) Must be able to read code.
- Agile/Scrum experience (Healthcare experience)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Acts as primary contact between IT and all business areas to review, analyze, document business requirements.
- Define and document application requirements for new applications and application enhancements.
- Coordinate the implementation of software updates throughout the organization.
- Work with software vendors to understand, configure, enhance, and support software products.
- Documents requirements for reports/extracts and applications including business process workflow and data flow documentation.
- Develops and documents user manuals and tip sheets as required.
- Triage and troubleshoot production issues for applications and reports.
- Tests the validity of application domain model against customer business processes
- Manages UAT testing with affected business areas to verify content and quality of deliverables.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.