With its reputation for innovation and award-winning products and service, Prudential Annuities is a growing and dynamic organization. This position offers a challenging and high profile opportunity to lead analysis efforts on projects and programs, and collaborate with internal and external business partners to achieve Prudential Annuities and enterprise goals and objectives.
• Works closely with both the business customer and the systems development and testing communities to create business requirements for a new or revised automation, system or technically-related solution, ensuring that business needs are identified and met through delivered business solutions
• Engages business customers and technical systems analysts as active and co-creating participants in the Requirements Process; leads through relevant iterations, sprints, and/or phase(s) throughout initiatives
• Defines, drives and ensures execution of requirements management plan (Agile = Epic/Feature roadmaps and storyboards; Waterfall = RMP) and business analysis practices appropriate to selected methodology
• Creates, manages and communicates requirements in appropriate form and formats for stakeholder understanding, validation and consumption, including but not limited to process flows, decision models, data entity and attribute definitions, functional use cases, report requirements, integration requirements. Package requirements into consumable components or Business Requirements Documents (BRD) as needed.
• Traces requirements from business objectives and defined scope, to other more detailed requirements and specifications. Produce a Requirements Traceability Matrix RTM when needed. Demonstrate traceability online.
• Has experience with Agile or DevOps-friendly requirements definition, modeling and UX/UI prototyping. Can define Non-Functional requirements important for Cloud technologies, component requirements for services, or data requirements for interfaces, reporting and data analytics.
• Creates the business requirements through multiple business user elicitation sessions and techniques, including interviews, facilitated sessions, and information gathering meetings. Work with business customers and quality assurance team to create User Acceptance Criteria or Test Plans as appropriate
• Serves as a resource for questions from both systems and business communities.
• Maintains a high degree of knowledge of the business group processes, procedures, priorities, and business goals; advocate for and ensure effective business analysis practices
• Regarded as a subject matter expert in one or more business or functional domain(s)
• Anticipates business and or regulatory issues, recommends product, process, or service improvements
• Contributes to delivery of metrics and measures in support of reporting and compliance requirements
• Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
• May lead the requirements efforts on projects or programs with notable risk and complexity