Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you have a background in technology and want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — we invite you watch this video to learn more about working in Robert Half's IT organization and apply for this job today!
As a Business Systems Analyst III
, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Review design proposals and provide feedback on alignment with business requirements.
- Ensure application systems are aligned with user needs, objectives, process, and overall business strategies.
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results on new or special assignments.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and be a top level contributor/specialist.
- Major contributor for the establishment/review of department delivery policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance to other BSA resources as a subject matter expert and/or project lead.
- Apply wide-ranging experience and knowledge of professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Guide implementation of new business processes to support system changes. Ensure integrated system and production support is in place.
- Oversee and provide guidance to Business Systems Analysts and business partners in all day-to-day application and production issues.
- Develop systems implementation strategy in partnership with key business stakeholders.
- Create and/or orchestrate project plans for the entire development lifecycle, including maintenance planning.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and cost effective implementation of all systems.
- Various aspects of change management for user community.
- Chronicle, lead reviews, and obtain formal approval from business owners, DEV, and QA on extensively detailed functional requirements.
- Draw on experience with large scale systems and interaction design principles to optimize application solutions for various departments.
- Manage resolution of design issues/challenges to facilitate development and ensure project delivery.
- Ensure implemented solutions meet business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, other technical training in business, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of business functional area experience.
- MS Office Suite, PeopleSoft functional training, Security administration, strong SQL knowledge, complete SDLC experience, Java / .Net experience.
- SMLE level of business acumen in multiple functional areas, with expertise in a minimum of one area.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications.
- Various system development and project management methodologies (OO, PMI).
- Understanding of the technical architecture of the businesses applications and platforms.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to less-technical users.
- Ability to communicate in-depth business processes to technical resources.
- Ability to create very complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and complex test plans for medium-sized initiatives.
- Demonstrated customer service abilities and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to write very complex queries and reports.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple enterprise-wide project plans, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to provide guidance, mentoring, day-to-day support to lower level personnel, and conduct training.
- Ability to create thorough and complex documentation.
- Ability to facilitate, conduct meetings, gather information and present status.
- Ability to design business solutions for new processes and new business practices.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: