A Business Systems Analyst III (Audit and Compliance) job in Rochester,NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified Candidates will have strong experience in Data Analysis. Candidates will be responsible for extracting and assembling data that meets regulatory requirements. Applicants will have strong SQL skills, along with the ability to perform process analysis and re-engineering.
A Business Systems Analyst III (Audit and Compliance) job responsibilities include:
• Review audit and compliance related communications
• Analyzing and querying data from warehouse sources. (Facets data models )
• Data mapping; source to target mapping
• Drives understanding of requirements across cross-functional teams
• Bachelors Degree
• 5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
• Experience with CMS part C and D reporting, data validation audits and NYS article 44 audits
• Previous experience with TriZetto Facets applications preferred
If you are interested in this Business Systems Analyst III (Audit and Compliance) position in Rochester,NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Gina Manioci at (585)-242-5320 or by email at Gina.Manioci@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.