At Intuit, we want to teach, grow and invest in the next generation of tech entrepreneurs by bringing them into our organization early and encouraging them to bring their talents back to Intuit after they graduate. Our internship program is focused on identifying these high-potential university students and equipping them with the tools they need to succeed in the tech industry.
During Intuit's summer internship program, interns will interact with our senior leaders, learn directly from our business partners, and leverage our unique business practices all while taking on rigorous assignments.
Business Systems Analyst Intern:
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems including data, user interfaces and frequent use and evaluation of various predictive analytics and ML technologies.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Creativity and iteration are key.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. You see the big picture and sweat the details too.
- Designs details of automated systems. You can prototype with the best of them and then also work to deliver automated production code / systems too.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- May involve company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Bachelor's degree (preferable disciplines: information technology, computer science, management information systems or statistics), with related experience in reporting and analytics, Masters preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills, be effective at communicating complex structures in a simple fashion and have a high level of interpersonal skills
- Familiar with designing, building, and maintaining logical data models and data structures associated with relational and non-relational databases, data warehouses, and other data stores for specific projects
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of the total data lifecycle (e.g., data capture, persistence, processing, analysis, mining, governance, visualization)
- Experience using SQL, and familiarity with Business Intelligence tools and systems such as: Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Tableau, QlikView and Hyperion
- Deep expertise in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and VBA
Through our summer internship program, university students gain the confidence to make meaningful work contributions that enable business growth with our products, customers, and internal processes.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program
- Academic Performance
- Case interview performance
- Research and summer work experience
- Leadership positions in group activities
Hear more about the experience previous summer interns had at Intuit:
Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked in the top 25 on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: http://careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Sales Consultant 1 Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.