The IT Business Analyst IV, Planning is a process and solution expert in the Supply Chain Planning area providing leadership and IT consulting services to the CCNA Manufacturing and Distribution functions. Works with business and IT partners to understand business initiatives and requirements; provides input to development of IT strategy, plans, and Roadmap; that successfully enable innovative solutions that drive supply chain productivity and improve customer service.
Leads and delivers the full scope of multiple IT projects or process/work stream(s) with varying complexity. The position manages scope, timelines, resources, communications, and budgets. Ensures that documentation, deliverables, and governance follow standard SDLC methodology and delivers expected results.Key Duties/Responsibilities:
Project Management and Deployment (20%):
- Engages and partners with Project Managers and delivery partners to:
- Develop program/project plans and manages team(s) to ensure timely and accurate execution using established delivery methodologies.
- Implements and executes disciplined management routines that drive results.
- Develops and manages project budgets and proactively manages issues and risks associated with the budget.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels across projects.
- Oversees and direct team's project deliverables to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Skilled at driving results with third party (consultants, legal, etc.) partners.
- Anticipates obstacles and problem solves preemptively while effectively managing conflict and risk
- Implements continuous improvement through measurement and optimization.
- Develops productive working relationships with client area, cross-functional teams and/or groups.
- Drives results and influences others across all areas of the Company
- End-to-End solution delivery and deployment
- Measure actual benefits compared to the original Program/Project business case
Client Relationship Management (15%):
- Partners with our business clients to understand their IT needs
- Maintains positive and trusted working relationships with all business and internal stakeholders
- Partners with business project leader to jointly deliver the solution
- Provides input into multi-year IT Roadmap
- Serves as a subject matter expert in planning solutions and capabilities
Process and Solution Management (60%):
- Business Process and Solution Specialist in supply chain planning, transportation, warehouse management, and manufacturing and/or distribution functional areas.
- Lead business requirement gathering workshops.
- Expert at driving out detailed business requirement and documenting in business terms
- Analyzes requirements, business processes and solutions and recommends improvements that drive Business and IT productivity and improve customer service.
- Partner with IT Architect to ensure IT solutions are current and stable
- Partners with IT delivery partners to drive innovative IT solutions by staying current with IT technologies and industry trends.
People Management (5%):
Competencies and Skills:
- Manages and mentors project team members
- On boards and manages external resources (onshore/offshore) where applicable
- Effective people and project management skills, including ability to lead projects through the system development lifecycle methodology and deliver expected business value.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Project management and change management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate group meetings to drive desirable outcomes and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage effective working relationships within an organization and across multiple business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to proactively engage others and influence outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated understanding of the financial consequences of decisions, the economic value for the system, and acting as an owner of the business and making decisions that ensure long-term value
- Makes effective decisions in a timely manner and escalates issues as appropriate
- Strong understanding of information technology systems, standards, and architecture
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated push for value & continuous improvement
- 5+ years of experience in functional area (business process) and managing IT programs and projects required
- 5+ years of experience leading business requirements gathering workshops and documenting business processes and requirements required
- 3+ years of related IT Project Management experience, including managing and developing resources required
- Multiple IT systems implementations with leadership accountability for 2 or more functional areas
IT / Technical Skills
- SAP certified with experience across SAP MM/WM desired
- System Design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant Company standards.
- Solution Configuration: Ability to provide advice and develop a detailed design and customized configuration to support new business processes and procedures. Knowledge of one or more modules in an ERP or other Packaged Software Solution (e.g., SAP, BASIS, JD Edwards, Oracle, PeopleSoft).
- IT Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry. Includes knowledge of the key vendors, their strategic and tactical plans, and internal/external advisory services.
- Platform Support: Ability to ensure appropriate availability and reliability of platform components (e.g., software, hardware, infrastructure and services) through day-to-day support and operations. Includes the ability to evaluate, recommend, install, test, maintain, troubleshoot, document and support platform components; manage tactical system changes; and provide third level problem determination and escalation to all stakeholders.
- Process Modeling: Knowledge of process modeling procedures and the ability to decompose business processes by taking into account software and system capabilities and to ensure reuse, integration, maintainability and efficiency.
- Vendor Management: ability to manage external business partners to drive execution and achieve desired results
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- PMP, BA or Green-Belt Certified or relevant experience/education preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally if required, less than 25%
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top