Vice President, Lead Business Systems Analyst ,
The Lead Business Systems Analyst formulates and defines process and systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
The person in the role will:
* Lead and/or assist Comerica Information Services with the definition, implementation and improvement of its ITIL processes.
* Produce monthly operational reporting.
* Lead and/or assist in the definition and documentation of business and technical requirements for Comerica's ITSM tools.
* Analyze complex business processes, document processes and requirements, and suggest improvements.
* Apply industry framework principles in the design and improvement of processes that will work effectively within the Comerica organization and culture.
* Demonstrate organizational leadership by effecting outcomes across a wide variety of individuals with disparate priorities.
* Navigate within and across departments effectively, while spanning all levels of employees from staff to Senior Vice Presidents.Serve as a subject matter expert for the department regarding operations process and topic assigned to them.
* Develop action plans and project plans for small to medium sized initiatives.
* Demonstrate comfort around senior management along with presentation skills to periodically speak in leadership meetings regarding key topics of interest.
* Act as an industry expert. Frequently engage outside sources.
* Keep up to date on topics of expertise. Keep management informed of industry shifts.
* Be capable to communicate recommendations based on industry best practices.
Travel is not required of this position.
Relocation assistance is not offer for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.