Job DescriptionManaged Market Solutions | Business Systems Analyst Job Description
The Managed Markets team of IQVIA seeks an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our team of talented Data Visualization and Analytics Developers. Located in Cambridge, MA, we partner with data scientists, consulting colleagues, and technical teams to develop scalable and efficient analytics solutions.
Our syndicated solutions are used by 100's of users inside and outside of IQVIA who seek to understand the impact of cost and restrictions on patient access to their medicine and on their product performance. We are constantly extending our offerings, working with clients to solve problems and analytics teams to develop new metrics and KPI's.
Do you want the challenge of building out top-of-the-line analytics solutions while helping set the foundation for rapid system development for the next several years at IQVIA?
Given our ever-increasing pipeline of projects and solutions, we are looking for a Rockstar Business Systems Analyst. Our ideal partner is creative in their ability to guide stakeholders and developers/engineers to a decision. They know how to not only document a solution but to be an active participant in discussions challenging the teams to collaborate toward a common objective. We are looking for a meticulous and detail oriented professional who can create and manage requirements for both software (analytics) solutions as well as operational business processes. The team is full of data visualization experts who respond to clean, efficient and informative visualizations. Our partner will use this knowledge of our need for visualizations to create visual process/work flows engaging both the team and our clients, both internal and external.
- Develop requirements documentation for analytic solutions and business processes
- Develop business processes and implement solution for collection and management of requirements
- Prepare regular status update documentation / meetings for on-going projects and solutions
- Working with the Senior Manager, maintain and update solution roadmap documentation
- BA in a relevant discipline with strong academic record
- 3-6 years of total experience in a business analyst, process engineer, or project management role
- Proven documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent change and process management skills
- Ability to develop and subsequently train team on best practices for requirements documentation
- Experience with Agile SCRUM and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Creative energy and a sense of humor
- Experience working with a global development team a plus
- Experience with healthcare/pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence a plus
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.