Business Systems Analyst - SAP/Vistex
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) functions as a liaison working with stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The BSA understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends and implements solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Participates in scope definition and developing business requirements for the following business areas:
Sales Compensation, Customer Rebates, Vendor Rebates,
- Provides business systems analysis and process redesign expertise, interacting with business partners to clearly define and document business requirements
- Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem
- Able to present business needs as a story and visualize requirements
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Participates in and/or drives the system configuration which meets security, architecture, and support requirements, all while satisfying business needs
- Participates in system emergency or crisis situations to define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication, and system clean-up activities.
- Creates and maintains detail test cases within HP ALM environment.
- Participates and/or coordinates required testing/validation of system enhancements and fixes, executing the test cases including problem determination and resolution.
- Coordinate with development team for resolution of defects or production issues
- Bachelor degree.
- 3 plus years' experience with SAP or Vistex
- 3 years of analysis and business process experience.
- Ability to produce detailed, comprehensive documentation, such as requirements specs, design documents and process flows.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team consisting of both technical and business members.
- Must have a proactive, results oriented attitude, with a superb work ethic and the flexibility to work within an environment of constant change.
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings
- Pursues learning beyond scope of current assignments.
- Communications are grammatically correct, error-free, appropriately targeted, technically accurate and effective; actively listens, with ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Able to present technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
"Grainger is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status."